Monday, September 24, 2012

About Mrs. Carnathan

I am a newlywed who is thrilled to PIECES about being a newlywed.  Hence being called Mrs. Carnathan.  ;-)

My given name is Lauren.  I am a minister in North Texas at a great church.

I have a degree in theatre that I don't use.

And God placed me in a life of ministry that was completely unexpected.  And completely blessed.

I like to dance, run, sing, craft, and above all, pastor.

I truly believe that all of God's people can be a light in dark places.  Even when times are the hardest.

When I was little, I wasn't afraid of the dark, but I told my mom I was so she would place a night light in my room, next to my bed. I used that light to read by every night.

I'm not afraid of the dark, but love the light because it leads the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment