Tuesday, June 4, 2013

And I might be back...

Well, I'm going to try again.  I've come to grips with the fact that I'm a bad blogger.  Maybe I'll get better...

Honestly I love the idea of blogging and journaling, but I've just never been good at it.  I've got at least 10 journals that I've started and then abandoned since I was in high school (and going back to the ones in high school are embarrassingly hilarious).  And I've been better at blogging in the past (laurengrags.blogspot.com and laurengrags.livejournal.com for some interesting reads... don't make fun!)

So I'm back for another try at it.

I would really REALLY love to document how all the pregnancy nuances with Baby Carnathan for my family and friends who don't live close.  Hopefully I'll keep that up if nothing else.  I've found several templates to do weekly updates that should help me be a little more organized.

So here I go again!

No comments:

Post a Comment