Thursday, June 6, 2013

Thankful Thursday

I have been feeling terrible all week (last Friday seems so long ago...). But just because I'm feeling bad, doesn't mean that I'm not thankful for an awful lot!  Continue to keep me and our team that's going to Honduras next week!

In no particular order, things I'm thankful for this week:

-This baby growing inside me.  It's sucking the life out of me, but I can't believe that God is blessing me and Mr. with this child.  I'm in awe.  And I can't wait to be a mom.  Gosh, I get teary just thinking about it.

-Mr. Ya'll, he's been awesome and SO understanding.  He's taken super good care of me and makes sure that I eat, drink, take my medicine... even if I fight back tooth and nail, he makes sure that I'm taking care of my body and the baby.

-Sprite. And ice.  Otherwise, I'd be in the hospital dehydrated.

-Our blooming garden! It's growing like crazy!

-My team to Honduras. I can't tell you how much I am looking forward to spending a week with these 13 folks. I'm so excited for the plans God has in store! Praise God for an awesome community of believers. I just love my church family and I'm ready to build and strengthen some relationships on this trip as well as work for a community of believers in Campamento.

Praise God for His many blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment