Thursday, September 26, 2013

WIP: Wednesday in Pictures!

Happy Thursday!

And lo and behold, I can write about non-pregnancy updates!

I love blogs.  And I really REALLY want to be a consistent blogger.  But life is busy.  So I'm trying to ease into writing more regularly and about things NON-pregnancy related.  So I'm going to try and write 2 posts a week with the hopes that I can gradually increase to 3 or 4 posts a week eventually.

So to help with this, I'm going to start documenting my Wednesdays in pictures.

Obviously, I can't take pictures of EVERYTHING I do on a Wednesday, but I think I did a pretty okay job with the amount that I took yesterday.

Enjoy!

Making sure that Mr. and I can watch NCIS Wednesday after church.  Important stuff, ya'll.

The new Gungor album!!! I'm still forming an opinion on it, but right now I feel like it's a cross between the Romeo and Juliet (Baz Luhrmann version) soundtrack and a Western. It's different, but that's what I love about Gungor!!

Preparations for the homeschool Bible class I'm co-teaching on Thursday mornings.  And my afternoon snack.

Plus some pregnancy tea!

Home before church to watch makeup tutorials online while I eat dinner.  Yes, it's a guilty pleasure.  

It was Nerd Night in the Zone this week!  One of my seniors did an awesome job on her devo about endings and AMEN!  And she used a clip from Star Wars.  Which I loved!


Reading this passage while listening to the City Harmonic's "Manifesto"... so powerful.  

Finally to end the night, Mr. rigging up our TV to watch NCIS on the big screen.  It worked!

No comments:

Post a Comment